Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Viewing Party at The Village Columbia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

In case you did not already know, the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will air on CBS on Tuesday, December 8 at 10 p.m. This year’s show is predicted to be even better than ever! In addition to the normal VS models, Gigi Hadid and Kendell Jenner will also be walking in the show! Musical guests this year includes the amazing Ellie Goulding, Selena Gomez, and the Weeknd. 

USC ladies, you know you’re going to be watching the show anyway, why not come watch it with the PINK USC Campus Reps along and the Street Team?! This year’s viewing party will be held at The Village clubhouse (formally known as The Woodlands) from 9:45-11pm. There will be tons of snacks, games, and even a photo booth! If that is not reason enough to come, EVERYONE will go home with a prize! The prizes range from PINK beauty products, mini dog ornaments, hair ties, bra tops, hoodies, sweat pants, panties, and more!

So take a much needed study break and come watch the VS Fashion Show with your PINK Campus Reps!

RSVP for the Facebook event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1163155513712973/

Don’t forget to follow PINK South Carolina on social media for updates on all PINK events!

Instagram: SCarolinaPINK

Twitter: SCarolinaPINK

Snapchat: SCarolinaPINK

Facebook: PINK at the University of South Carolina

Hayley Schmitt

South Carolina

Just a University of South Carolina sophomore Public Relations major with an unhealthy obsession for Gossip Girl and mac & cheese.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!