This Urban Outfitters Crop Top Doesn’t Even Cover Your Bra

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Alright, everyone loves a good crop top, but Urban Outfitters took every girl’s go-to trend from middle school and absolutely murdered the game in a not-so great way.

The “top” that has since been removed from the site, was listed as a crop top. According to the brand description on lyst, it draws inspiration from the 90’s grunge aesthetic, channeling a “counterculture within super seductive and ultra-feminine forms.” Yes, super seductive for sure.

The barely-there crop was being sold for $16, which seems a little steep for basically a shoulder holster. The idea was to layer the top. Even still, we’re not quite sure about it.

And, we’re not the only ones, check out these hilarious tweets about the cropped top.

Would you buy this? Let us know, tweet at us @hcsouthcarolina!

SaveSave

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.