Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon
Wellness

Trader Joe’s Items to Add to your Grocery List ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Are you tired of your usual grocery store’s snack offerings? Do you wish that there was a more fun way to stock up your pantry for the week? Look no further than Trader Joe’s. In recent years, the grocery store chain has developed a fervent customer following, and for good reason; the store is every snackaholic’s dream. From their items’ colorful packaging to their creative flavors, a shopping trip to Trader Joe’s is sure to turn you into a fan. Check out these items during your next trip, and you’ll quickly understand why Trader Joe’s isn’t your average grocery store. 

White Truffle Potato Chips

Bored of the usual potato chip flavors? Check out this luxurious iteration of a classic savory snack, this time elevated with a taste of truffle. Sprinkled with sea salt, these crunchy kettle-cooked chips are elegant and addictive. They’re the perfect addition to a casual lunch, or pop open a bag and serve them at a party to impress your guests. 

Mini Chicken Tacos

Satisfy your Mexican food cravings with these mini tacos that pack big flavor. Made with shredded chicken and roasted salsa, find these vegan-friendly (that’s right — vegan friendly!) treats in the freezer section and pop them in your oven or air fryer for a quick and easy meal. Taco Tuesday has never been so fun!

Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches

You know the feeling — it’s a few hours after dinner and you’re craving a sweet treat. Look no further than these ice cream sandwiches. Consisting of a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream between two chewy chocolate chip cookies and rolled in chocolate chips, they’re sure to become the star of your freezer and your go-to post-dinner snack. One bite and you’ll quickly realize how they earned the title of “sublime.” 

Gluten-Free Cinnamon Coffee Cake Muffins 

Slow Sunday mornings call for a delicious and decadent breakfast — but those waffles or French toast you’re dreaming of require a bit more work than what you’re willing to put in this early in the day. Never fear, these muffins are here! Swirled with sweet cinnamon flavor and sprinkled with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping, these muffins pair perfectly with lazy mornings spent lounging in your pajamas. 

This ___ Walks into A Bar Cereal Bars

Looking for a quick on-the-go snack for when you’re rushing out the door to class? These cereal bars can give you an energy boost without making you late to your lectures. They come in a variety of flavors — including apple, blueberry, and strawberry — and are totally organic, in addition to perfectly portable. Stow one in your backpack for a mid-study session snack, or grab one for a quick bite between meals. These versatile cereal bars are no joke. 

Mollie Naugle

South Carolina '26

Mollie is a member of Her Campus editorial team and sophomore journalism major at the University of South Carolina. She writes for the Arts and Culture section of The Daily Gamecock, mentors Honors students as part of the Honors Peer Mentor Program, and is a member of Zeta Phi Eta communications fraternity. Outside of the classroom and her extracurriculars, Mollie can be found reading, listening to music (especially Taylor Swift), spending time outside on campus, hanging out with her friends and family, cheering for her favorite Philly sports teams, and trying new things in the Columbia area.