Top 13 Tinder Bios Found at USC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

I have been out of the dating world for well over a year now, and it amazes me how quickly it has changed. Singles can now easily find someone attractive in their area using Tinder. After observing a friend using it and hearing about how funny (and seemingly desperate) some of the guys’ bios were, I decided to embark on a little research project. I downloaded the app, made an account (yes, I let my boyfriend know what I was doing), and I sought out to find the most interesting Tinder bios in the USC-Columbia area. Here is just a small collection of some of the entertaining (and disturbing) Tinder bios I found:

1) “Swipe right for s*x swipe left for Obama.” How about neither?

2) “This app is a joke.” Then why are you on it?

3) “We’re all coin operated.” Umm… OK?

4) “Probably drunk now.” Good to know…

5) “Seeking female companionship.” Also good to know…

6) “I have cats… If you’re into those kind of things.” Yes, I am into those kind of things.

7) “Two hops this time (hop) (hop). Now slide to the right.” This one is my personal favorite.

8) “Just Harry Potter looking for my head master.” Well okay then, Mr. Potter.

9) “Short n**ga but my d*ck long.” Thanks for sharing.

10) “Not a pornstar.” I didn’t think you were…

11) “Just traveling around the South trying to get my line tugged.” Good luck with that.

12) “Hmu 4 d*ck pix.” No, thanks.

13) “Buttstuff and chill.” But what about Netflix?

Hope you found these as entertaining as I did. For all you single ladies out there, don’t let these men deter you from finding someone. There are many gentlemen out there, you may just have to dig a little deeper to find them. 

Hayley Schmitt

South Carolina

Just a University of South Carolina sophomore Public Relations major with an unhealthy obsession for Gossip Girl and mac & cheese.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!