Wellness > Sex + Relationships

These Tinder Bios Are Sure to Capture Attention

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

When it comes to Tinder, bio options are endless, but you can always rely on these 5 types to reel in the matches!

The Funny Bio

Whether it makes fun of Tinder itself or it’s just any old joke, bios with humor are sure to be successful. If you come across as funny, you will be more approachable, and people will feel more comfortable messaging you.

The No-BS Bio

On Tinder, it’s important to weed out incompatible people before they even message you. It can be helpful to state loud and clear what you are searching for and what you definitely do not want.

The Personal Bio

These bios are similar to something you may write on any other social media platform. They give information about yourself that you consider important or relatable. This will help you match with people who have something in common with you.

The Pop Culture Bio

This bio makes some sort of reference to TV, movies, or any other type of media. This may be funny as well. Potential matches will likely get the joke and may pick up on some common interests before matching you.

The Mysterious Bio

This final bio may be the hardest to achieve. The goal is to leave them wondering about something interesting that happened in your life. This could be straightforward, something like “ask me about my trip to Thailand,” or you could allude to a strange fact about yourself that they will want to press for details of.

No matter what your style is, go out there and try something new. You never know who you might match with!

Brooke Lindley

South Carolina '22

Brooke is a student at the University of South Carolina Honors College. She studies psychology, English, and theatre. She enjoys singing in University Chorus and participating in service with the sorority Epsilon Sigma Alpha. You can find her on Instagram @brookehope.