This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

HCSC’s very own Lexie Liston, casually killin’ the Saturday hustle. #slay

Lexie Liston

South Carolina

Hey there! My name is Lexie Liston and I am currently a Junior at the University of South Carolina majoring in Retail Management with a minor in PR and Advertising. When I'm not actively writing a piece for Her Campus, I am usually nose deep in the latest issue of Bazaar or Vogue. While my style is very monochromatic, I love looking for ways to spice up my wardrobe. When treating myself to the latest issue, I am almost always treating myself to a hot drink as well. You could say that I'm obsessed with coffee (I mean 2-3 cups a day is still healthy for you, right?). Wrong. I'm trying a new habit of drinking tea. No - not Chai tea that basically tastes like coffee - real, organic, herb, green tea (it's actually pretty good, just add honey). In the midst of all my caffeinated drinks and reading, I love to spend my lazy moments watching Friends or New Girl. Jennifer Aniston will be my lifelong role model. If you love these shows as much as I do, you'll see the humor come through in my articles and features (I hope). I try to be 'punny' most of the time so I hope you enjoy!
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!