This is the New Product Kylie Jenner is Adding to Kylie Cosmetics

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

If you follow Kylie Jenner on snap chat, which if you don’t, you should start; then you know she will be releasing her first eye shadow palette very soon.

Yep, you heard me right, in addition to making amazingly rich, long-wear lip liners and glosses, the youngest Jenner will now be selling eye shadow palettes on her site, Kyliecosmetics.com. So, keep your eyes peeled, because the first nude/gold palette will be released on the site tomorrow.

Once again, that’s Tuesday July 26th. To keep in the loop, follow Kylie on snap chat. She releases her brand updated exclusively on there. Yet another Kardashian/Jenner wising up to the power of snap chat.

If you’re one of the lucky ones who have already received your lip kits, and are looking for a killer lip tutorial, check back into HCSC later this week!

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.