Meet HCSC’s Page Buckman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Page Buckman

Major: Public Relations

Page is a sophomore from Raleigh, NC. She is one of our faithful PR team members and also likes to write entertainment articles for the site, including some of our top-viewed about The Bachelor. Page’s favorite part about being in Her Campus is writing.

“I really love writing blogs! I like having an outlet to write about whatever I want to and I know it will get published.”

Being from Raleigh, Page gets to live where all of the Nicholas Sparks books take place.

“I’m an real Nicholas Sparks fan; I’ve read all the books! The Choice just came out, but that one doesn’t look good”

Besides hanging out with her friends, Page likes to do Zumba on the weekend for fun.

“I’m not really good, but I love doing it!”

When asked what her favorite song was, Page immedietly turned to her favorite music app.

“Wow that’s a hard one… can I look at my Spotify? Haha I guess I would have to say “Confession” by Florida Georgia line. If you haven’t heard it, you should go listen to it! It’s a jam.”

Not surprisingly, Page’s most embarassing moment happened her freshman year

“I was walking in Russell house, and I had to pick up my mail. So, I went to go get it and I fell down those big stairs on the way to the mailroom. It was such a freshman moment!”

I'm energetic, outgoing and loud full time student at USC with a keen interest in Broadcast Journalism and all things NBA
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!