Meet HCSC’s Allie Blissit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Allie Blissit ’17

Major: Public Relations

Allie is a South Carolina native and the Event Director and on the PR team for Her Campus South Carolina. She is also a PR major here at the University of South Carolina. 

Whenever she has free time from her schoolwork, Allie spends it doing activities with Her Campus, events with her sorority Gamma Phi Beta, traveling, or skiing.  Her favorite store is Ulta, most likely because she used to work there.  She also loves to spend time watching her favorite Netflix show Gilmore Girls with her dog, Cooper. 

Allie’s future plans include a Maymester abroad, and landing her dream job of becoming a writer for a magazine or a newspaper. Best of luck, Allie!

Katie Mauck

South Carolina

Senior at the University of South Carolina. Currently a Political Science & Spanish major, and loves to serve as a writer and Social Media Director for the South Carolina chapter of Her Campus.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!