Kylie Jenner Apologizes for Breaking the Internet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

If you’re like me, you don’t understand the Kardashian craze. But it has happened again. Kylie Jenner, most notoriously known for her lips, has sold out of her lip kits after less than an hour of them being released.

Last night, Jenner restocked all colors of her famous lip kits and they sold out within 20 minutes.

This is not unusual, since the lip kits have sold out in that amount of time before. But this time, the site actually crashed because so many people were on it.

At one point Jenner even posted on her Snapchat story that she “crashed Google analytics.” Somehow, keeping up with the Kardashians beauty secrets is much harder than we thought.

Ali is currently a public relations major at the University of South Carolina.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!