Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom are Officially Over

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Ah, Khloé and Lamar. The couple that we’ve all been rooting for since 2009 when they unexpectedly got married on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As much as we want to see their relationship succeed, it appears too much damage has been done.

A few years into their marriage, things started to get quite rocky and lots of trust issues surfaced. This tension reached a fever pitch in 2013 when Khloé filed for divorce. Back in October, Lamar was hospitalized for what appeared to be a drug overdose. He’d been having a very rough time since Khloé announced the divorce, and she was doing her best to try to move on by dating other people and traveling with her famous family. When Lamar was hospitalized, Khloé decided to call off the divorce to try again with him. Kardashian fans everywhere rejoiced, but that celebration has been cut short.

According to a source close to Khloé, she wants to leave Lamar as soon as possible and an official divorce is on the horizon. Apparently they are trying to figure out some financial issues first, but Khloé wants to be single very soon.

This news is especially crushing news to hear after we all believed there might be hope back in October. Nonetheless, best of luck to Khloé and Lamar in their separate endeavors. 

Sara is a freshman Print Journalism major at the University of South Carolina. She hopes to pursue a career as a sports writer after graduation. Unhealthy obsessions include: Urban Decay products, the Carolina Panthers, and overanalyzing the Bachelor.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!