Katy Perry Designed a Heel After Hillary Clinton & You Need It

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Katy Perry has made quite the name for herself when it comes to shoes, as she’s known for eccentric and fun styles on the stage and in public. She has collections titled “Pump Up The Jam,” “Hav’ana A Good Time,” and “Sole-estial,” where the shoes sport bright colors, fringe, and embellishments. However, the newest shoe Perry has designed tones down her usual bold designs in the name of Hillary Clinton.

It’s no secret Perry was a die-hard supporter and fan of Clinton, so it’s no surpise that Perry’s support continues. Whether you voted for Clinton or not, whether you’re a democrat or republican, or whether you’re blue, black, white, pink, magenta, green, or yellow, every shoe lover is bound to fall head over heels for these baby pink pumps.

This heel is a dreamboat for business casual hell. For those of us who suffer from limitations on freedom of expression via style because you work in an office or business casual environment, there is now a trendy heel to add life, color, and pep into our steps with class. The baby pink suede is adorable, but the heel itself is admirable. There are tiny glitter stars floating around in this shoe… YOU CAN ACTUALLY WALK ON THE STARS.

For or against Clinton, let this shoe represent the rise and empowerment of women as whole…in style, of course. Buy them here.

Katie Kinslow

South Carolina

Communicator, award-winning time waster, avid Cheez-it eater, Pinterest zombie, Halloween enthusiast, passionate writer, and shopoholic who probably needs professional help. 
SC Contributor

South Carolina