Jenner Sisters Launch Nordstrom Clothing Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The Jenner sisters expanded their empire by launching a clothing line at Nordstrom today.

The new line will include apparel, shoes, and accessories. They say that their inspirations for the collection are the cities of New York, Paris, and Dubai.

“This line is a true reflection of our evolving love for fashion,” said Kendall.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner began their fashion venture at PacSun before becoming supermodel and social media gurus. Nordstrom adds another business endeavor to their expansive résumé’s.

They showed up to the launch in typical Jenner fashion—flawless. Kendall was modeling their Gingham Crop Halter Top ($98) and Gingham High Rise Crop Pants ($148).  She was also wearing their ‘Essie’ Mules in black ($149).

Kylie’s went for an edgier look, wearing the collection’s Raw Edge Jersey Racer-back Dress in charcoal (128), and the ‘Emily’ Tall Gladiator Sandals in black (198).

As the Jenner sisters continue their world domination it seems we have to accept that we might never actually be Ken and Ky…but at least we can dress like them!

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate. 
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!