Style > Fashion

Hot Girl Summer on a Budget: Shopping at Adika

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Going to the beach this summer? Traveling to all those places you saved on your Pinterest boards? This obviously calls for new fits that will make you feel as hot as you look.

Adika is a small business website that sells everything from clothing, accessories and even decorations for your home. For me personally, the packages that come in from this website are majority “going out clothes” aka those clothes you would not wear for a family reunion. They have a range of options so if you are uncomfortable with showing too much skin or too much of what your mama gave you, you have so much variety.

Although Adika is not sponsoring me and are not sending me free clothes, I do manifest this for the future; I will forever advocate for buying clothes here. I get so many compliments on my outfit and almost every time I respond with, “It’s from Adika”.

tHE pRICE.. OH HOW WE LOVE CHEAP CUTE CLOTHING

What’s even better than the compliments is the price. I almost buy everything on sale from their site because they are constantly holding sales almost every week or two. Sometimes they will even run two sales at once, like 20 percent off the whole site plus an extra 40 percent off if you use a promo code which they will always provide for you directly as you go on the site. The material never feels cheap and it is a great bargain for the quality of clothing you get.

inclusivity at its finest

If the sales do not hook you onto this site then this defiantly should. One of the many reasons why I adore this company is because it promotes inclusivity on all levels. Women of different races and sizes are shown modeling the brand clothing and although this should be a concept for all clothing sites, it is very delighting to see. One of the most fascinating concepts on this site is the accessibility options. They have several options ranging from seizure safe profiles, vision impaired profiles, ADHD profiles and options for blind users. They have separate content settings so you adjust several things from this site to make it more comfortable for you.

Adika has personally become on of my college favorite clothing sites. The clothing is always cute and fairly priced and I can always find something that I love. Optimize your hot girl summer by shopping at small businesses that promote inclusivity and fit your budget.

https://www.adika.com/

Marissa DiMaria

South Carolina '24

currently, a sophomore attending the University of South Carolina. Super excited about being a part of HerCampus!