The Hills Cast is Back, Baby

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Lauren Conrad will appear in the special MTV anniversary episode of the famed TV show, The Hills, this August second in celebration of its ten year anniversary. 

Courtesy: Lauren Conrad’s Twitter

The program, which will be titled, “The Hills: What Was Then, This Is Now” will feature Conrad, among other cast members from the OG series talking truthfully about their reality show expereince and what they’re up to now. Yep, that’s right, they’re going to share what it was like being filmed 24/7 all throughout their teenage years. In a recent blog post about the airing, Conrad recalled the experience, poor makeup choices and all.

“Looking back, I am grateful for the incredible opportunity we were given to take part in this show. While it was hard at times to share my personal life (poor makeup choices and all) with the world; the experience taught me so much and forever altered my life and my outlook for the better.”

Well, there you have it! Get your girls together and the movie popcorn ready, it looks like August 2nd is already all booked up for all of those lifetime fans! Tweet us your favorite Lauren Conrad meme with the hashtag #HCSCHillsAnniversary and we’ll RT our favorites!

But, first, here’s ours! LOL, Lauren YGG!

Courtesy: Pinterest

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.