timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Tour Recap – South Carolina

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

If you were on Greene St. last week, then you probably saw what a huge success this year’s HC Tour was! We were so excited to see so many college women showing up to the event on both days.  

With tons of amazing sponsors, fun giveaways, and opportunities to interact with other collegiettes, it was such a fantastic opportunity to bring a little more Her Campus to USC. Thank you to European Wax Center, Essence Cosmetics, Juicy Couture, L’Oréal Paris, Student City and Aéropostale for helping to make this event possible.

Our staff had a great time meeting new collegiettes, and getting the chance to tell them how incredible it is to be a part of an organization focused on empowering women. We are always looking for new members to join our team, so Iif you’re interested in joining our HC South Carolina chapter, send us an email at south-carolina@hercampus.com and we’ll give you the application!

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.