This Harry Potter Themed Eyeshadow Palette is Magical

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Even though the original Harry Potter books and movies were released years ago, the Hogwarts fandom reigns on. Plus, with the new revival of the Wizarding World through Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, there’s even more to look forward to. Don’t think it could get any better? You’re wrong.

Even though you won’t be recieving your Hogwarts acceptance letter anytime soon–you’re lying if you say you didn’t wish it was a real thing–that doesn’t mean you can’t look like you’re a part of the Harry Potter world. 

That’s right, Storybook Cosmetics, the company that brings all of our favorite things to life through makeup, is releasing a “Wizardry and Witchcraft” eyeshadow palette. And we have to say that from the looks of it, it’s pretty ~magical~

FINALLY. It almost makes us wonder how we’ve lasted so long without a product like this. 

From the packaging to the colors, this palette has everything any aspiring Witch could want. Plus, these fantastic shadows are a part of an entire set of HP themed makeup accessories. From wand-shaped brushes to quill-shaped eyeliner, you’ll be looking magical.

The product is still being developed, but keep an eye out for more info on Storybook Cosmetic’s site. 

For now, we’ll just have to be patient…

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.