Girl Boss #3: Megan Plassmeyer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.
Megan Plassmeyer 
Online Communications and Advocacy Team Member 
Fun fact: I love staying active and challenging myself, so every year I try something new. Last year was Tae Kwon Do – this year has been ballroom dance! 
I work directly under Tell Them’s Director of Advocacy, Eme Crawford,  as an Online Communications and Advocacy team member. My role on the team is to help keep our group of 20,000 advocates and constituents up-to-date regarding the status of legislation that is crucial to women in our state. I do this through the creation of digital and multimedia correspondences, by providing constituents with in-person and online methods of contacting their legislators, and through educational and networking events. My goal is to get constituents involved in bills that could save the lives of women in South Carolina. Together, I firmly believe we can advance the rights, health, and economic well-being of women, girls and their families. 

Come hear her speak at our “In Her Shoes” event on Friday, March 18th from 2-4pm in the Leadership and Service Center near Einstien’s in Russell House.