Get Your Fall Must-Haves at Fab’rik in Trenholm Plaza

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Sweater weather is definitely here and the store, fab’rik, in Trenholm Plaza has everything you need to ensure you’re the most fashionable girl on campus!

Here at Her Campus SC, we make sure we’re up to date with the hottest trends, so when we were asked if we wanted to have our own shopping party at fab’rik we jumped at the chance.

Owner Carol Doonan, who opened this fab’rik in March of 2016, told HCSC that there is always new inventory in the store, “We get inventory 2-3 times a week, but we’re always restocking basics.” 

And we could not have been happier with the selection we had! I for one, walked out with the comfiest, fuzziest, rose pink cropped-sweater and a garnet suede tee shirt dress. I’ve never been one to say no to a sale! 

Sales associate Morgan Fite aggrees, “My favorite pieces in the store right now are the bigger winter jackets and sweaters we’re starting to get in. I love this time of year!”

As I looked around, and proceeded to take “fake” candids of the members of HCSC while they browsed around, I noticed that just about every girl had found something they were planning on buying. One of the reasons for that, is the motto, “High style with heart, no attitude or sticker shock.” Doonan loves this motto, because she believes it represents the store’s atmosphere so well, “Everything is under $100, except for the brand jeans, and everyone is greeted warmly at our store.” 

Fite agreed, saying her favorite part about working at fab’rk has been the store vibe, “Everyone that works here is really nice. I felt really welcomed as soon as I started working here in May.”

And we couldn’t agree more. If you’re in need of some trendy AF sweaters, a new outfit for downtown or the perfect accent jewelry piece, then be sure to stop in fab’rik. 

In fact, this Thursday, November 17th, fab’rik is hosting a Friendsgiving from 4-7 p.m. All you need to do is donate an article of clothing to receive 20% off your purchase. Keep up with fab’rik and their events on Instagram!

Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.