The Gamecocks are Going Fashion Forward

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

If you didn’t watch Thursday night’s game, you missed out. The gamecocks kicked off the season with a 13-10 win against Vanderbilt. It’s safe to say that most USC fans are happy with the good start, especially after last year’s less-than-preferable season. But winning isn’t the only difference from last year. This season that gamecocks are showing off some new gear—new (school) year new us.

For the opening game they donned garnet helmets, black jerseys and white pants. But that’s not the only combo they have planned. Look out for their black jerseys and the matte black helmets that were been debuted during fall camp too.

Looks like we’re back, and fashionable as ever. Check out this USC video with all the uniform deets and Go cocks!

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.