Free Brad Paisley Tickets for USC Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

On October 16 at 7 p.m. there will be an event that all country fans will not want to miss! The My Carolina Alumni’s Association will be bringing THE Brad Paisley to help celebrate the grand opening of the new Alumni Center. This will be an unforgettable event as Paisley will not only be attendance, but he will also be performing! The concert is scheduled to run from 7-11pm. This is something you won’t want to miss, so we’ll give you the deets on how to get there:

There is an application process you have to go through to get a ticket to the street party and concert. You can click here to access the application, but you better do it soon! The application will only be available from Sept. 28 to Sept. 30 at 5 p.m. There will be a limited amount of students that will be able to attend so you should hurry. Once all applications have been received, the lucky winners will be chosen on October 2 and notified on how to claim their My Carolina Brad Paisley concert wristbands.

DeAndrea Martin

South Carolina

She is a student at the University of South Carolina. She is a Political Science major with a minor in Spanish. In her free time she likes to just enjoy herself and let lose. When she is not busy with school, she can be caught sleeping, binge-watching Netflix, or hanging with friends (in that exact order).
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!