samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Finals Week as Told by the Campus Squirrels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

As the weather gets warmer, our thoughts drift away from school and towards more exciting things, like beach days and road trips with our besties. We also notice an increase in the number of squirrels on campus, who seem to be just as interested in finals as we are – which, like we tell our parents, is definitely a lot. We’ve been preparing all semester, right?

Whoa, wait… Where did this come from? Finals week already? It seems like yesterday it was January.

Running away from responsibilities? Seems like a great plan to us!

Cool Beans to the rescue! We can do this.

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. How many times do we have to repeat this before we remember it?

Pretending we’re hungry to use eating as a study break excuse.

Why hello there, beautiful reflection in the mirror. You is kind, you is smart, you is important. Quoting “The Help” in the mirror for inspiration? Um, I think it’s time to head home from the library. I am losing it.

Exam day is here. Time to panic!

First question is so easy, I got this! Next question? Nope, I’m out.

Exam week is finally over. Five Points, we’re coming for you!

Cassie Sobers

South Carolina

Cassie is a Management and Marketing major at the University of South Carolina. She is an outgoing and adventurous person, and an avid runner. When she is not writing for Her Campus or training for a race, you can find her browsing Pinterest for a creative project to tackle, reading a good book, or cooking a delicious meal.
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!