This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Finals are right around the corner and everyone is getting ready to hit the library. We’re stressed out (cue 21 Pilots) and really have no desire to sit in a tiny cubicle staring at textbooks for the next two weeks. However, we think we have something to get you through it. We’ve taken every stage of finals and given them a theme song from Kanye’s new album, “The Life of Pablo.” Pablo is about to take finals at U of SC and here’s what it would look like:

Procrastinating – “FML” 

The eleventh track on the album but the first one on the finals list. Let’s be honest, once we realize how dumb we’ve been for enjoying five points instead of studying, we are all thinking the same thing: FML.

Most relatable lyric: “See through the veil and forget all your cares. Throw them, throw them away”

Finally taking the time to study – “30 Hours”

This song might not be about how long you’re going to be in the library, but it might as well be. The library becomes your new home during finals week. Enjoy it, my friend. And bring a jacket…it gets cold in this Hell.

Most relatable lyric: “Only thing Open is Waffle House, girl don’t start with me”

Walking into the classroom and your in-class-bestie waves you over – “Famous” 

You may not have made Taylor famous, but that girl you only talk to in class saved you a seat and she just made you feel a little important.

Most relatable lyric: “She in school to be a real estate agent, last month I helped her with a car payment”

Exam Time – “Father Stretch My Hands”

It’s finally time to take the exams and it’s way past time to hand the stress over to whatever higher power you believe in.  You got this fam and if you don’t, Pablo does.

Most relatable lyric: “You’re the only power that can”

Exams are over time to parts – “Father Stretch my Hands pt. 2”

Exams are over and grades won’t be posted for a few days. Your higher power got you through the week and now it’s time to thank him with part 2.

Most relatable lyric: “I got broads in Atlanta twisting dope, lean and the Fanta”

(In this case Atlanta is Five Points, but you get the picture.)

Grades are posted – “I love Kanye” 

No one loves Kanye like Kanye, and once you got back those grades no one loves you as much as you do. Those finals didn’t end nearly as bad as you thought.

Most relatable Lyric: “I love you like Kanye loves Kanye”

The Life of Pablo is available to stream and download on iTunes, Spotify and Tidal. Good luck on exams Gamecocks and remember you can have THE BEST EXAMS OF ALL TIME, ALL TIME.

Sam Baker

South Carolina

Junior, Sport and Entertainment major. Music enthusist and above average Harry Styles fan. Twitter/Instagram: SamanthaBaker16
SC Contributor

South Carolina