Express Event Rescheduled for This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Two weeks ago the ExpressU campus giveaway event was cancelled due to hurricane Matthew, but now it’s rescheduled for this Wednesday (October 19), and it WILL happen.

In case you missed it the first time around, the ExpressU partners are creating a scavenger hunt by Greene St. with nine $25 gift cards and one $100 gift card. That will stock us up on all of the leggings we need for winter, score! But in case your luck is running low and you get lost finding them, the ExpressU ambassadors will be live tweeting clues to point you in the right direction. Wait, there’s more! They’ll also be giving away discount codes, laptop stickers (to further your obsession), and other fun prizes! 

Scribble this on your hand right now:

Where: Greene St.

When: October 19, 11 am – 12 pm

Twitter: laraolson21

You’ll be sure to see us out there because we’ll be the ones dressed like it’s the Hunger Games. A $100 gift card? Oh, you know it’s on. 

Katie Kinslow

South Carolina

Communicator, award-winning time waster, avid Cheez-it eater, Pinterest zombie, Halloween enthusiast, passionate writer, and shopoholic who probably needs professional help. 
SC Contributor

South Carolina