Collegiette Business Attire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

We are at that awkward in-between age where we need to start dressing professional, but we still want to look young and cute. Trying to balance the two can be hard, which is why we created a list of viable options for collegiettes preparing for the real world. Whether you have a job interview or a killer internship, here are cute, age-appropriate options for the workplace.

The Essentials:

• Knee-length dress (preferably black, grey or white)
  • Blazers
  • At least 2 pairs of dress pants or a suit
  • Flats
  • A nice pair of kitten heels
  • A classic white button down shirt
DeAndrea Martin

South Carolina

She is a student at the University of South Carolina. She is a Political Science major with a minor in Spanish. In her free time she likes to just enjoy herself and let lose. When she is not busy with school, she can be caught sleeping, binge-watching Netflix, or hanging with friends (in that exact order).
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!