COLA Going Up on a Tuesday- GTA, Sweater Beats and Rich The Kid

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

DJ and production duo GTA will be headlining an awesome concert at the Music Farm tomorrow (Tuesday Nov. 10) at 8pm.  If you haven’t bought tickets yet, you probably should. If you don’t, be prepared for loads of FOMO.

“Thirty push-ups and a shot of tequila each: that’s all the preparation Julia Mejia and Matt Toth need to throw down a killer set, to turn from laid-back, unassuming 24-year-olds into the scene-stealing DJ and production duo GTA.” via Music Farm Productions.

If you aren’t a big EDM fan, you probably still know GTA for their popular remix of “Movin Bass” by Rick Ross ft Jay Z or “Intoxicated” with Martin Solveig (which plays at almost every tailgate, bar and party here at USC). GTA will be joined by producer Sweater Beats (who’s been on tour with Chance the Rapper) and Rich The Kid, who has songs with Fetty Wap and Migos.

The “Goons Take America” tour presented by Monster energy drinks kicked off in Atlanta, GA last Friday. Columbia is the third stop of the trip, and it’s up to us USC students to show these guys that we know how to party, even on a Tuesday.

The event is all ages and guaranteed to be a good time for anyone trying to dance all night. After all, GTA claims they are “just about good music.”  Tickets are $15 and can be bought here.

Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!