Carolina Cup 2016 Fashion Look-Book

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Another year of Carolina Cup, another year of big hats, patterns, and Lily Pulitzer. But it seems 2016 brought a wider variety of styles to Camden, SC. I put together a look-book of the different outfits from the derby, and it seems a lot of girls (although not all) left Lily in Columbia.

Five girls in one picture and not a single classic Lily print…this must be some kind of record.

I had to include this one because I LOVE the pantsuit in the center! (the color coordination between the group isn’t bad, either.)

Another AMAZING pantsuit! I also love that she went for red instead of the classic pastels–a bold choice that worked well!

Really loving the cutout (left) on the dress, paired with the brown booties. The right is super cute as well, changing up the staple high neckline with the small cutout keyhole.

I guess the first picture wasn’t the record. NINE girls in one pic and NO classic Lily prints! Plus I am loving the shoes, especially those teal wedges on the right!

Killin’ it, ladies!

Did you have a more unique outfit for Carolina Cup? Send us your photos so we can add you! south-carolina@hercampus.com

Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!