Best Fall Finds in Boutiques Around Columbia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

School is starting and fall/football season is in the air. All you need now are some new clothes in your closet. Luckily, Columbia is filled with boutiques that are fully equipped for your all of your game day and fall outfit necessities. Check out the list below to see all of the must-haves for the new school year.

MY-KIM COLLECTION

2716 Devine Street

Everyone’s Favorite Skort ($44)

Designed and sold by My-Kim, this 70s trend is the staple of the season. Not only does this go great with a game day jersey, it’s also perfect for nights downtown. You’ll love the versatility of this skort…there’s a reason it’s ‘everyone’s favorite’!

PETAL BOUTIQUE

743 Saluda Avenue (Five Points)

The Biker Babe Leggings ($48)

Not only are they comfortable, they also add the perfect edgy look to your outfit. You can get them in garnet, black and cream making them the perfect leggings for game day.

ENTOURAGE CLOTHING & GIFTS

701 Lady Street

Corded Swing Dress in Burgundy ($40)

Velvet is in, and so is this dress. This piece is soft, flowy and can be worn for any occasion.

VESTIQUE

631 Harden Street (Five Points)

Beaded Bliss Earrings ($18)

Tassels are one of the hottest trends of the summer, and they won’t be going out of style anytime soon. Grab a set of earrings and a necklace to match! Vestique has tons of on-trend options for you to choose from.

FAB’RIK

4840 Forest Drive (Trenholm Plaza)

Presley Velvet Top ($52)

This top is ideal for transitioning your wardrobe into the fall. The light champagne velvet adds character to any outfit.

Get shopping!

Mariah Diamond

South Carolina

Mariah Diamond is a Retail Management Major at University of South Carolina. 
Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.