freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Bachelor Coming to Charleston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Haven’t had much luck on tinder? That’s okay, because you might find the one in Charleston instead. Our sources tell us that they’re casting for the new season of the Bachelor this upcoming Saturday. We get it; you have tried everything to find Mr. Right, from asking your friend to hook you up with someone cute for a formal to approaching that hottie at the bar. Unfortunately, the stars have not aligned for you just yet. Have no fear collegiate, because The Bachelor is coming to Charleston for a casting call!

Stars Rooftop and Grill Room will be hosting the event in conjunction with Dr. Sonny O, Charleston Glow, Health Smart, and European Wax Center. The event will take place this Saturday, June 4th from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

We know all of our readers are gorgeous, amazing ladies, but if the Bachelor isn’t smart enough to recruit you, your time at the event will not be wasted. In fact, there will be plenty of single men at Stars on Saturday! That’s right – the show is not only casting women, but they are also looking for the token guy to be the next bachelor.

Alert your single friends, and take a road trip to the beautiful Holy City!

Cassie Sobers

South Carolina

Cassie is a Management and Marketing major at the University of South Carolina. She is an outgoing and adventurous person, and an avid runner. When she is not writing for Her Campus or training for a race, you can find her browsing Pinterest for a creative project to tackle, reading a good book, or cooking a delicious meal.
SC Contributor

South Carolina