This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Shopping is the best way to celebrate the season. Make sure you are making the most out of your fall wardrobe!

A Cardigan Sweater 

Cardigan sweaters keep you warm and comfortable while giving you a clean and classy look. They are perfect over light-washed jeans and with boots. The pictured cardigan can be purchased here.

Corduroy Pants

Corduroy pants, such as the pair above, are perfect for incorporating burnt brown and orange fall colors into your outfit. They are perfect for when you’re looking to spruce your outfit up a bit beyond leggings. The above can be purchased here

A Faux Shearling Jacket

Pieces made of faux shearling are perfect fall wardrobe additions for their comfort and versatility. Neutral-colored shearling jackets can be layered over pretty much anything and are sure to keep you feeling cozy. The above can be purchased here

A Black Denim Jacket

Denim jackets are classic for both spring and fall, but we feel that black denim jackets capture the atmosphere of fall the best. Denim jackets are extremely versatile, perfect for layering, and are a break from all the fur and fluff we see in fall clothing. The jacket pictured can be purchased at Vestique in Five Points or on their website

Suede Ankle Booties 

Ankle booties pair perfectly with fall outfits. They can dress up an outfit and add class. Cognac is perfect for the fall color palette, and suede softens the look. The pair pictured can be purchased here

Happy shopping!

Brooke Lindley

South Carolina '22

Brooke is a student at the University of South Carolina Honors College. She studies psychology, English, and theatre. She enjoys singing in University Chorus and participating in service with the sorority Epsilon Sigma Alpha. You can find her on Instagram @brookehope.
Katie Graybill

South Carolina '20

Katie is a journalism student at the University of South Carolina. She loves the beach, traveling, writing, and spending time with her pets!