This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Are you ever on Netflix, ready to relax (or possibly chill), but have no idea what to watch? Don’t worry, we have a little guide to help you navigate the best of what Netflix has to offer.

1. How to Get Away With Murder

This show will keep you on you laptop for hours. A personal fave, it is very suspenseful and incredibly addicting.

2. Lost

An oldie but goodie. Plan to devote two weeks to this never-ending binge watch with all the twists and turns Lost brings.

3. Gossip Girl

Perhaps the ultimate binge.  Blair and Serena will constantly keep you on your toes and desperately wanting to see what happens next (even if you’ve already watched).

4. Friends

The best sitcom ever. Rachel and Ross, Monica and Chandler, Phoebe and Joey…need I say more?

5. That ’70’s Show

If you’re in the mood to laugh, put this on. It’s one of the funniest shows out there; perfect for a pick me up or if you just want to feel good.

6. Scandal

Who doesn’t love Olivia Pope?! Scandal is one of the best there is. Next time you’re on Netflix, watch it!

7. Grey’s Anatomy

Oh Greys…you can never get tired of it.

8. House of Cards

If you don’t trust us, it got a 9/10 on IMDB. When you combine politics and TV, there’s bound to be lots of drama.

9. Gilmore Girls

Lorelai and Rory are the dream mother-daughter duo.  If this show doesn’t pull your 2000s heartstrings, we don’t know what will.

10. Orange Is The New Black

It’s so addicting. No matter how hard you try, you’re going to keep watching!

Jessica Muscella

South Carolina

SC Contributor

South Carolina