Profile: Kelsey Flores

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sonoma chapter.

Kelsey Flores is a third year at Sonoma State. She is currently an active sister of the sorority Sigma Pi Alpha and was also the finance chair in 2016. Kelsey grew up in Cudahy, California and then moved to Downey. She is a business major and envisions herself in a high paced job. On her free time, she enjoys doing community service, wine tasting, beer tasting, and relaxing in bed while binge watching Grey’s Anatomy.

HC: Why did you choose business as your major?

KF: To get rich.

HC: Where is your favorite place to vacation?

KF: Teacapan, Sinaloa Mexico.

HC: How often do you visit Mexico?

KF: At least once a year. I have a huge extended family and we all love to get together as often as we can to enjoy eachother’s company. 

HC: I bet the food there is really good, what’s your favorite Mexican dish?

KF: *takes a deep breath* Aguachile.

HC: What is your favorite tequila?

KF: Centario Añejo

HC: If you had one superpower, what would it be?

FL: Flying. 

HC: How many dogs do you want when your’e older?

KF: As many as my house can own. 

HC: If you could travel back in time, what era would you travel to?

KF: The roaring 20’s (1920’s). 

Edith Ayala is currently a third year at Sonoma State University. She was raised by a Salvadoran family in the heart of Los Angeles from 1996-2014. In 2014, she moved to Rohnert Park to attend school. She is a Computer Science major and plans on working for Google at some point of her life. Edith likes to write about situations that she has been in, in a way her readers can relate to.
Contributor account for HC Sonoma