Constance “Coco” Hardie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sonoma chapter.

What makes Constance Hardie a Sonoma State Campus Cutie? Not only is she witty, smart, and a blonde bombshell she also isn’t afraid to be herself. Orginally from Edinbaurgh, Scotland and relocated to San Carlos, CA at the tender age of nine this cutie enjoys bumpin hip hop Jams in her Jeep, repping the bay area (her favorite team the San Francisco Giants), and hanging with friends. Other than being addicted to Burger King and Sushi let’s get to know Constance, otherwise known around campus as the infamous CoCo:

Relationship Status: In A Relationship

Major: Business Marketing

Hometown: Edinbaurgh, Scotland

Job: Internship with Codwell-Banker

Hobbies: Sorority, napping, hiking, and hanging with friends

Favorite Class: AMCS 200, my teacher was really enthusiastic not to mention good looking

Pet Peeves: unintelligence

Three Essential Beauty Items She Couldn’t Live without: Mascara, bronzer, and hair straightner

Describe your perfect Date: Going out and doing something new, adventurous, and fun

Favorite Bands: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Beach boys, Phoenix

Favorite Restaurant in Rohnert Park: Honey Sushi

What she Looks For In guys: That they are close and respect their family

Favorite Part of SSU: The Greek System

As you can see this cutie represents SSU well; her positive attitude, spunk, and cleverness make her stand out amongst the crowd. You can catch this cutie around campus either working hard in the library or having lunch with sorority sisters at the pub. If you do happen to bump into her you, well then lucky you! 

Alexandra Schwarz is a senior at Sonoma State University located in Northern California. As a Communications major with a double focus in public relations and writing, she hopes to pursue a media career upon graduation in May of 2012. While attending Sonoma State, she has been an active leader for the campus in the Residential Life department in both the dorms and classroom life and was even invited to attend a national leadership conference (NACURH). When she's not managing the Sonoma State Her Campus branch, she spends her time traveling with EF College Break through her internship as a campus manager. She is also an active member in her sorority, Alpha Xi Delta, as well as a public relations intern for an art gallery. Her hobbies include crafting, traveling, reading, dancing, cooking, and trying new things. Fun fact: she has met Darren Criss of Glee!