Tips to Help You Slay This Winter Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Soka chapter.

With the holidays, finals, and the 24th cycle of ANTM (hopefully) just around the corner, there is more reason than ever to slay the last few weeks of December. Whether you’re looking to rock casual comfort in the classroom or woo someone under the mistletoe, the winter survival kit has got your back. Here are a couple scenarios you can slay with this season’s kit. 

Scenario 1: The 8 am Final

You wake up in the library. How long have you been asleep? Why is there ink on your face? And then you remember: your 8 am final starts in twenty minutes. But don’t fret! We know exactly what you need.

First, change out of that hoodie you’ve been wearing since October and throw on one of these super soft, super breathable #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto. Not only will this shirt feel as comfortable as the pajamas you’re thinking about going out in (again), each shirt has an inspiring (but not tacky) motto to hype you up and reassure you of your abilities to kill this final.

Uh-oh! You accidentally glanced in the mirror while getting dressed. Of course, you look beautiful as always (fake it til you make it!) but you can’t stand another professor asking if you got enough sleep and your puffy eyes are a dead giveaway. Luckily, Alba Botanica® has your back. 100% vegetarian and botanically-based, their Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel comes to the rescue immediately, leaving you with enough time to get to the classroom and sneak in some last-minute reviewing.

Scenario 2: The Holiday Party

You rocked all your finals and worked hard this semester. Now it’s time to jazz it up. You’re sporting some seriously fresh threads, and you look bomb for tonight’s holiday party. But there’s something missing. Could it be someone to hold tight under the mistletoe? Probably not.

Who needs a significant other when you’ve got the best makeup this side of the North Pole? With Tarte’s Tarteist™ PRO Palette eyeshadow palette, you have twenty ultra-pigmented shades to match any holiday mood. Whether you’re rocking a clay-powered matte shade or a lustrous, duochrome shade, you’ll be snapping selfies all night.

And for those of you without naturally long and incredible lashes (okay, so most of us), Tarte’s got you covered again. Their vegan Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, conditions, and separates every lash without clumping! Whew!

Okay, so you look great, you feel great, and you’re ready to dive into some holiday cheer. But then grandma calls you into the kitchen to help prepare dinner. Ugh. You go and stuff a turkey, and it’s actually kind of fun, but now your hands smell like garlic no matter how many times you wash them. Luckily, your super-hip grandma offers you some Being hand cream. Whether you’re feeling Salted Caramel & Macadamia or Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom, you’ll be smelling fresh when you finally get to head out into the party.

Until, of course, your heel breaks. All you wanted to do tonight was dance and look cute, but life keeps throwing obstacles in your way. Don’t let this send you into a breakdown. Instead, take charge and grab some super-convenient, single-sized Krazy Glue. Super-strong and fast-drying, no one will ever know about your little fashion mishap.

Congratulations! You’ve conquered the holiday party. Now go enjoy some eggnog and boogie those winter blues goodbye!