This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Soka chapter.

Get back into the academic ~mood~ with HC’s Spring Break Survival Kit! 

1. Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45

Refresh your tired spring break skin while staying safe from the spring sun with this moisturizing sunscreen. Made with aloe vera, green tea, and palm kernel, this sunscreen is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation and doesn’t contain any active ingredients that may harm coral reefs!

2. Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow

Bring a pop of your spring break boldness back to campus with a choice of one of Almay’s 15 Shadow Squad™ eyeshadows. From flattering neutrals to on-trend colors, each eyeshadow offers a satin, matte, metallic, and glitter finish.

3. Bed Head by TIGI Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray and Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray

Keep your spring break beachy waves even without the beach! With incredible volume and texture, locked in by a strong finishing spray, your curls and waves will never look more natural. Save some extra post-break cash by receiving $5 off of any $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with the code TIGIFIVE.

4. Buxom Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick

Pump up any dreary back-to-class look with a swipe of Va-Va-Voom. Available in 20 shades, this lipstick is long-lasting and smudge-resistant. Plus, it’s fun to say!

5. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

Spring break is over and if you’re anything like me, you probably did too much “walking” (shopping, dancing, etc.) in your favorite boots and now the heels are falling off. Use Krazy Glue as a quick and easy fix to repair your babies before going back to class.

6. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

For all you staycationers: convince everyone you spent all break at the beach with these towelettes. Color develops in just 2-4 hours and everyone will wonder where you got such a sweet tan. No one will ever have to know!