7 Blair Waldorf Quotes to Help Get You Through the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Soka chapter.

With a little over a month left until the end of the semester, we’re hitting the point where motivation is lacking and procrastination has become an everyday thing. So, take some tips from Blair Waldorf to help you get through the rest of the semester.

1. Say bye to procrastination

2. Go get that A+

3. Keep this in mind during your next exam

4. Negativity, anxiety, depression, who invited you? No one

5. Just take one thing at a time

6. It’s okay, just get it out

7. You are stronger thank you think. You got this!

Nellie Hultman is currently a sophomore at Soka University of America where she is studying Social and Behavioral Sciences. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Soka. After living in 6 countries, she has developed a love for traveling, meeting new people, experiencing different cultures, and trying new foods (lots of it). She hopes to continue traveling the world throughout her life. She plans to attend law school after college, and she desires to build a life focused on inspiring, empowering, and serving others. When she’s not doing homework or thinking about ways to change the world, you can find her researching unsolved crimes, singing in the car, watching Seinfeld… or eating.