Style > Beauty

We Tested Garnier USA Skin and Hair Products and We Are In Love

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

We had the pleasure of partnering with Garnier to promote green beauty. Our team incorporated Garnier products into their every day beauty routine and hair health. Not only did these products prove to be invaluable in our beauty routines, but they are also safe for the environment. Garnier is a great beauty brand to support because not only do they make our skin and hair #bomb, they also are sustainably sourced, with packaging that reduces waste, and they support vulnerable communities.

Image via Cassidy Najarian

Micellar Cleansing Water

Image Via Garnier

This all-in-one make up remover helps not only remove make up, but clean your pores and refreshes your face. This has become an essential part of a lot of our late night face washing routines. Micellar water is safe on skin and has personally helped me fight break outs. Whether its the full size bottle or travel size, I never leave my house without it in my purse.

Hair Masks

Image via Cassidy Najarian

No matter what your hair type is, with the number of hair masks that Garnier offers, you are destined to find the one that fits your needs perfectly. My favorite, the Strengthening + Banana Extract, made my hair softer, stronger, and shinier. I loved the way my hair smelled afterwards and people noticed. They have coconut, papaya, and avocado masks as well, all which are designed to help your hair in a different way. Say goodbye to bad hair days.

Rose Mist Spray

Image Via Garnier

This Rose Mist Spray will have your making lasting longer and your face feeling fresher. You can use this after washing your face and it makes it stay fresh longer. Or you can choose to spray it after applying make it to ensure your glow remains all day. This helps you keep your make up on throughout class, eating out for dinner and then going out at night. 

Garnier is helping girls find their beauty in a green fashion. Keeping with natural ingredients, their products have been sensitive skin approved. We are so happy Her Campus SMU has had this opportunity. We will continue to use Garnier and how you can spread the word about how to Beauty Responsibly. 

Miranda is a Junior at Southern Methodist University studying Economics and Psychology, looking forward to a career working within the federal government. She has lived in multiple differnet cities, including Pittsburgh, PA (home), Austin, TX, and Dallas, TX. She is a loving mother to an adorable French Bulldog named Stella. One way to never have a boring conversation is to talk about politics. 
We are the SMU Team.