Style > Beauty

We Got To Try 5 Brands From College Fashion Week And We Are In Love

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

We had the pleasure of partnering up with #CollegeFashionWeek to promote keeping things real: real college women, and real diversity. Plus we absolutely loved the products we received. Their mission statement really helps us remember college women are everything, and the real you is literally flawless af. #TheRealRunway, shows how real college women wear what makes them feel empowered (and 100% Insta-ready). These are all of the essentials you need for enjoying College Fashion Week from miles away. 

Eos

This organic lip balm in Tropical Mango flavor is the bomb.com. Hypoallergenic, gluten-free, free from animal testing and 100 percent. How much better can this lip balm get? Gliding this over your lips will leave them feeling moisturized and super soft immediately. Eos is amazing for apply before bed, on the way to class, and before going out. No matter where you are going or what condition your lips are in, Eos will be sure to keep them hydrated and healthy. 

Almay

Continuing on with the lip talk, Almay Goddess Gloss, is another amazing way to hydrate and add a little sparkly to your lips. not only is it hypoallergenic and fragrance-free, but it uses real pomegranate, grape, and raspberry oils to add to the hydration factor. THE  LOOK:  High shine, Iridescent lips. 

Primark

Red beanies make everyone’s weekend better. This amazingly soft fabric and bright red really helped brighten our day here at SMU. For its high quality, it will not break your bank. Their slogan “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices,” really does reflect how versatile and inclusive the company is. 

Velcro

We got amazing Velcro HANGables– Removable Wall Fasteners to use in our dorm rooms and apartments. There are many choices: choose from removable or permanent solutions, various sizes and multiple colors and start decorating on multiple surfaces without putting holes in your walls. No matter what your need, Velcro will have what you are looking for. Their products are easy to use and easy to remove. 

Miranda is a Junior at Southern Methodist University studying Economics and Psychology, looking forward to a career working within the federal government. She has lived in multiple differnet cities, including Pittsburgh, PA (home), Austin, TX, and Dallas, TX. She is a loving mother to an adorable French Bulldog named Stella. One way to never have a boring conversation is to talk about politics. 
We are the SMU Team.