Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Every girl loves brunch. It’s just a fact. Between bottomless mimosas, people watching, and recounting the hazy memories of the previous night, brunch is a necessary weekend staple. Easter Brunch, however, is a special event where Lily Pulitzer dresses are a must and the food is even more divine. So, don your favorite Lily dress, gather up your clique, and head to these brunch spots for the best Easter yet.

1. Hotel St. Germain

Enjoy an upscale brunch at Hotel St. Germain. The charming hotel has a French Quarter inspired patio that will have you reminiscing of all the fun you had at Mardi Gras. Put on your Sunday best and dine on eggs Benedict, oysters Rockefeller, and banana trifle. Visit the hotel’s website for reservations.

2. Kitchen LTO

This Trinity Groves hot spot will be serving maple bourbon waffles, mac & cheese casserole, and deviled eggs. Can you say yum?

3. Palomino Restaurant & Bar

The Palomino is one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas. The service is excellent and the food never disappoints. Dine on brioche french toast, rosemary biscuits and gravy, and bottomless mimosas this Sunday.

4. Pakpao Thai

Thai food on Easter may seem unconventional, but this design district restaurant’s brunch menu looks amazing! Thai fried chicken Benedict, coconut milk pancakes and Thai donuts will be served from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $40/person.

5. Toulouse

Toulouse brings a French twist to Easter classics. Savor a parmesan and asparagus tart, lamb lollipops, and blueberry tart with Meyer lemon custard.