This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

SMU boulevard’s are back and better than ever…. I think we could all do without the high temperatures though. Boulevards mean brunch so let me help you get started!

Smithy’s- This is the go-to place for American food. You must get The Hangover 2.0, it’s a giant biscuit sandwich with eggs, sausage, gravy, fried chicken, maple syrup, bacon, and hash browns. Their truffle fries are also amazing. They are super accommodating to large groups and will most likely always have an open reservation the night before!

Sixty Vines- Sixty Vines is the boujee brunch spot all the SMU girls love to take pictures at. Their drinks are of course amazing. especially the mimosa bar. Their reservations fill up fast but are super easy with big reservations (we’ve done 30 before!) and easy on ids!

Henry’s Majestic– This is a relaxed outdoor restaurant with cheap food and drinks. Still a dressed-up place but more of a casual rustic feel inside with classic American breakfast.

Penne Pomodoro- Penne is your neighborhood Italian restaurant you can go to hungover or dressed up. Of course, I eat their pasta for breakfast because it’s so good but their brunch is amazing too (and their $2 mimosas!). You don’t need a reservation at Penne and it’s easy to walk to from campus.

Sundown at Granada– Sundown has live music on weekends for brunch. This is another more relaxed place with amazing food and serivce. Walk-ins are always welcome here and they have so many happy hours all week long.

Hi, I'm Sofia! I'm from Austin, TX majoring in Finance. Some of my hobbies include baking, running, skiing, and interior design.