bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

Summer Survival Kit: Troubled Skin Edition

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

This summer get ready to go bare skin with the help of the amazing clear skin survival kit. From smooth legs to clear faces (and everything in between) you will be ready to rock this summer with these essentials.

Extra

For all of our extra ladies this summer, don’t forget to pick up the new summer flavor: Tropical Mist. The new Extra Refreshers are easy to pop in and go! Go to the beach, go to the water, go to work, go to your internship. Whatever you’re doing this summer, Extra is a necessity.

Carefree

With the hustle and bustle of college life, a lot gets sacrificed, but you can’t sacrifice your health and hygiene. Since Carefree knows how busy our lives are, they created the Carefree ACTI-FRESH Twist Resist liners. 

Skintimate

This summer #getupcloseandskintimate. Get smooth legs and be ready for anything the summer brings with amazing Warm Vanilla Sugar Razors. The scent is amazing and the exfoliating aspect is even better. 

Innisfree

Korean skincare? This is the #1 Korean beauty brand and boyyy is it number 1 for a reason. Anything from small breakouts to chronic ache can be helped with this brand! I love the light weight feel when I use it as a moisturizer. 

Verb

My hair is loving this ghost shampoo and conditioner! It is so lightweight, it doesn’t even feel like I’ve put product in my hair. It smooths out all the frizz from my hair and leaves it so shiny! And a huge plus – it has UV protection built in, so I don’t have to worry about my hair this summer!

Her Campus and all of our supporters have you covered this summer. Do not go outside until you have all of these wonderful products. These summer must haves are going to rock your summer.

Miranda is a Junior at Southern Methodist University studying Economics and Psychology, looking forward to a career working within the federal government. She has lived in multiple differnet cities, including Pittsburgh, PA (home), Austin, TX, and Dallas, TX. She is a loving mother to an adorable French Bulldog named Stella. One way to never have a boring conversation is to talk about politics. 
We are the SMU Team.