Our Favorite Spring Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

With spring at our heels, it is time to break out the sundresses! Warm weather is upon us (or since we live in Texas, it’s already here) and our wardrobes will need some readjusting from the long winter. From classroom apparel to the darty maxi dress, there is nothing cuter than the effortless dress and sandals. Need some guidance on where to start? Look below for some of this seasons hottest floral and sundresses!

Maxi
The maxi dress has been a staple in any girls closet for a few seasons now. Lets see what designers have given us in 2012!

Perfect dress for day to night! Simple but the cut out top gives a unique twist.
www.asos.com -$161.15

The geometric color block pattern is perfect for this season!
www.asos.com -$44.74

The high low hem gives the dress more versatility on accessory and shoe options! Pair it with some embellished sandals or contracts booties.
www.nastygal.com -$168.00

This maxi dress is silky and lightweight, making it perfect for an outdoor event. It also has a slimming cinched waistline that gives the dress and your waist some definition.
www.nordstrom.com -$138.00

Mini

This magenta dress can be worn to class or out at night! For day wear, pair it with a sheer cardigan and sandals. For night time wear, throw on a big necklace, skinny belt and some chucky heels.
www.nastygal.com -$48.00

On the hunt for a dress to wear to Sunday brunch? This wide-strapped cotton dress is perfect. The feminie bodice gives the dress some definition while giving you some figure flattery.
www.nordstrom.com -$298.00

The ruffled yoke dress is perfect for class or a lunch with your girls! The belt is braded faux leather and included with the dress.
www.forever21.com -$19.80

This frock dress is easy to dress up or dress down. The belt and v-shaped adds contrast to the dress so make it perfect for any outing.
www.bcbg.com -$138.00