Entertainment

My Top 6 Gifs Right now

If you’re like me, you often find yourself sending gifs to your friends – whether or not the situation really calls for it. Gifs are great for when I don’t really know what to say, need to convey a specific emotion, or just feel like annoying my family/friends. Here are the ones I’ve been finding myself using all the time lately!

A New Girl Gif

Considering New Girl is my most watched series on Netflix, it’s not surprising that this gif of Cece pops up in a lot of my convos. 

Patrick

I’ve been a pretty hard Spongebob stan my entire life, so this one is sent to my family a lot. 

Clueless

Clueless is one of my all time faves, and this Cher gif perfectly sums up my attitude towards leaving my bed to actually go to the library on a Sunday night. 

Harry

This one needs no explanation – a good Harry Styles gif can be used in any situation. 

Chandler

This one accurately represents me after doing five minutes’ worth of studying. 

Cardi B

A good Cardi B gif is multi-purposeful – and this one is especially great for when a friend is ranting to you via text at 3 am.

I hope you can use some of these next time your texts are getting dry.

Ruthie is a sophomore at SMU studying Psychology, Spanish, and Neuroscience. Born and raised in Texas, she loves to travel and enjoys writing, watching Netflix, and spending time with friends.