Meet the Dogs of the Boulevard 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Our beloved Boulevard season has come to an end, marked by the Mustangs close loss to University of South Florida’s Bulls. There are so many things to love about the Boulevard, from the outfits and music to the incredible memories made with friends. However, what would a perfect afternoon spent on the Boulevard be without some sightings of a few of our furry friends?

This little guy loves the ladies and showered any lucky gal in puppy kisses. He was spotted hanging out by the flagpole, a prime location for seeing everyone in attendance.

This cutie loves the attention, as you can see. While being petted from a thousand different directions, he still manages to pose and smile for the camera—and looks adorable doing so.

It may just be the color of his eyebrows, but this guy does not look too happy about his outfit selection. Maybe next season he can convince his owners that his style is less sporty and little more posh. I mean it’s called Boulevarding for a reason.

This pup loves the attention he receives every game day. As you can see he has mastered the art of the “close-up.”

This pooch is obviously a Boulevarding pro. From his pose to his smile, he has perfected the craft of taking an Insta-worthy picture!

He was bashful at first but when he finally warmed up to his crowd of admiring fans, it was love at first sight. This little puppy has just kicked off his Boulevarding years and we can tell that he will be the star of the show next fall. 

SaveSave

We are the SMU Team.