Kate Spade NorthPark Increases Student Discount to 15%

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Known for it’s utility, wit and playful sophistication, the Kate Spade New York store in NorthPark is now offering a 15 percent discount to all students with a valid school ID.  The new discount could not come at a better time as the store is filled with everything an SMU girl needs.  From girly summer dresses, adorable work clothes for your upcoming internship, and graduation gifts every girl dreams of, it’s no doubt SMU students will have no problem taking advantage of the discount. 

Check out some of Her Campus SMU’s Kate Spade favorites currently available at the NorthPark store:

The Gold Coast Dove ($318) bag in cashew is perfect for nights out throughout the year!

Whether going to work, class or traveling, the Grand Street Gabriel ($478) is full of compartments and the ideal size for all of your needs.

Your iPad will be kept safe AND look adorable in the new Diagonal Stripe iPad Sleeve ($50).

The Sink or Swim Idom Bangle ($58) is a must-have for all pool and beach lovers.

We are obsessed with the Becca Wedges ($198).  They are the perfect height for both your summer days and nights.

Can you say Boulevard? Be the cutest Mustang on game day in the Stretch Cotton Jillian Dress ($358).

Happy shopping SMU!

Caroline Wright, a double major in Business Marketing and Communication Studies at Southern Methodist University, is thrilled to be part of the Her Campus Team. Although a St. Louis native, she has enjoyed becoming a true Texan in spirit over the past two years! She has been employed by a variety of companies including Kate Spade New York, NBC Universal Pictures, Brynn Bagot Public Relations, Rent the Runway, and Nordstrom. Caroline is currently Social Chair for her sorority Kappa Alpha Theta as well as serves on the Board of SMU's Student Foundation.