alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

How to: Pamper Yourself This Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Finals season is finally over and we can finally breathe again. No more sleepless nights at Fondren Library fighting for a table. No more highlighter stains on your fingers. No more crying at an exam table. It’s time to pamper yourselves, collegiettes, and we’ve got the way to do it.

Get Your Best Hair

It’s time to take your hair out of the library ponytail and let your locks free. Bed Head by TIGI has three products to make your tresses the envy of every girl on the plane home. Their Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray will make styling your hair sooooo much easier. It’s like that No More Tears Shampoo, for adults, just better. And do you want the dream dry shampoo? Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo absorbs all that oil that’s tangled up your hair and gives the maximum body to your hair. Now that you’ve got your hair looking clean and feeling tangle free, you can style your waves just right with the Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist. Hallelujah, we can finally have good hair again.

Lacquer Your Lips

No more chapped lips that you’ve chewed up out of stress. Now you can look gorgeous with Buxom’s Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly. This color is understated and gorgeous, and seriously sexy. Plus it plumps your lips, so you can finally feel luscious again.

Treat Your Skin

I don’t know about you, but I haven’t time to do a face mask in forever, and my skin is suffering. Freeman Beauty will solve that problem. Their Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask will tone you skin and soothe those finals season pimples. FOr your next face mask, use their Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub. This one feel wonderful, absorbing oil without drying out your skin. Thank goodness.

Put Your Life Back Together

We are all a mess after finals. We need to put ourselves back together, and after the disaster that was this testing time, there are a lot of broken things we need to put back together. From snapped sunglasses to broken sandals, Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g will help you fix it.

Smooth Your Legs

Finals season is leggings season, but it’s about to be beach season again. Unfortunately, that means for many of us, we have to shave again. If that’s your thing, then don’t worry about keeping smooth. Use Schick Quattro YOU™ razors and pair it with Skintimate 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner to have your perfect beach legs. These disposable razors are perfect for when you are on the go for summer, and Skintimate’s shave cream is will leave your legs beautifully smooth. No need to worry about stray hairs with this killer combination.

Get Your Softest Face

No need to worry about overgrown eyebrows or a slight mustache with Schick Silk Touch Up Razor. It’ll protect your skin and get rid of those stray hairs. And after finals season, that is all we need.

Moriah is a Senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in English and Psychology. She is currently the Campus Correspondent of the HCSMU chapter, and has held the positions of Senior Editor, Profile Editor and Associate Editor. She is also a member of the Alpha Xi chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. She loves coffee and satire, and she is not a morning person.