7 Night Out Outfits For Every Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

As the sun goes down and the heels come out, you know it’s time to hit the town. But, what’s a night out without an amazing outfit to match? Here are seven outfit ideas to complement your perfect evening.

1. Clubbing

When it’s time to hit the club, a bodycon dress with some fierce spikes will always do the trick. Put on some smokey eye shadow and maroon lipstick, and you’re ready for a fun night! Here are two potential looks for your fun night of dancing.

You can buy the coral plunge dress from Charlotte Russe and the off-white strappy heels from Go Jane.

Find the off shoulder ivory green dress at Charlotte Russe and the cream spikes from Shoe Carnival.

2. Girl’s Night Out

We all need a night of food, drinks and fun with our besties. Put on your cutest top and pair it with a denim skirt, and you are prepped for any adventure with your girls! Check out two possible combinations below.

Buy the black velvet shirt from Target, the button down denim skirt from Gap (do a DIY hemming for a rugged look) and the shoes from Rampage.

Find the maroon embellished top at Charlotte Russe, the dark denim skirt at Old Navy, and the black suede heels from Target.

3. Frat Parties

What’s college without frat parties? When you want to maximize your college experience and impress some fellow Mustangs along the way, try out these two outfit ideas that are sure to slay with any theme.

You can find the black lace bodysuit from Mixology, the white shorts from Abercrombie, and the strappy black wedges from Chinese Laundry.

Buy the holographic silver bralette top from Urban Outfitters, the button down denim skirt from Gap and the chunky white heels from Aldo.

4. Date Night

When you have a dinner date coming up, you know your outfit has to be killer! Try this hot look that is sure to wow that special someone.

Buy the off-white colored bustier from Asos, the high waisted denim jeans from Target and the cream spikes from Shoe Carnival. 

All photos by Daniel Chavez 

Want more from HCSMU? Follow us on Social Media!

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest 

Ruhi Deshmukh is a freshman at Southern Methodist University on the Pre-Business Track. Ruhi loves to eat and is always down for a food run. When she's not eating, napping, or watching TV she spends an embarrassing amount of time on Twitter laughing at memes.
We are the SMU Team.