5 Upcoming Concerts in the DFW Area to Check Out!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

One of the most fun ways to hang out with friends and go out is to go to a concert! With that in mind, here are five upcoming concerts to check out in the next few months!

Ashe: April 18th at the echo lounge & Music hall

Singer known for “Moral of the Story” and “‘Till Forever Falls Apart ft. FINNEAS”, Ashe is sure to be one singer you don’t want to miss when she comes to Dallas!

Tai Verdes: April 23rd at the echo lounge & music hall

Known for “Stuck in the Middle”, Verdes’ music is bound to make for a fun night out!

Haim: May 5h at the pavilion at toyota music facotry

Listen, if you haven’t heard “The Steps”, do so and then you’ll see why this concert is a can’t miss event!

Olivia Rodrigo: May 14th at the pavilion at toyota music factory

Okay, so these tickets are probably already sold out but I think anyone who can find tickets would want to make it to Rodrigo’s first tour, fresh off her debut album, Sour.

Halsey: June 28th at Dos Equis pavilion

A fun venue with great music- what else can you ask for?!

Hopefully at least one of these artists coming to Dallas in the coming months sparks your interests and makes for a fun evening out!

Natalie Clark is a junior at Southern Methodist University, majoring in English and Political Science on the Pre-Law track. She is a firm believer in a good nap. In her spare time, she likes to read, play tennis, and hang with friends. Instagram: @natclark424