This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

If you’re like me, there aren’t boys in your classes. We can’t all be like the girls in the business school who are surrounded by men everyday. So where do you go to meet guys if you never encounter them?

1. ClubsJoining clubs is about getting involved, but it’s also about meeting people. Organizations like Student Senate, bible studies and College Republicans are all places to meet men who are focused and involved.

2. GymThis is where all the hot, fit guys go. Ask a guy for help with your form or even directions. Even if you don’t need the help they will like that you’re there. Just don’t be one of the girls who is there in a full face of makeup and never really does a workout.

3. Milo’s or BarleyPlaces like Homebar and Uptown are too loud and crowded to actually meet someone. A chill place like Milo’s or Barley is a good place to meet a guy and actually carry on a conversation.

4. Use your friendsIf your friends know guys, have them introduce you. Going to parties or even just hanging out in the dorms, have your friends introduce you to the guys they know.

5. Dating appsTinder, Bumble and Hinge are all dating apps that can help you meet guys nearby. Why not give them a try? The worst thing that will happen is a guy sends you a lame pick up line and you don’t message the loser back.

Courtesy of Buzzfeed 

Feature Image: Courtesy of Facebook

Don’t forget! You can also look at our weekly Cuties for a list of eligible SMU men!

CarleeAnn Allen is a senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in Journalism and Psychology. Between finding new places to eat and pretending she has her life together, she enjoys taking naps and being active in her sorority.
We are the SMU Team.