5 Gifts for your Girls this Holiday Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

The holiday season comes with lots of opportunities for gift giving, and lots more opportunities to break the bank. Sometimes it feels like winter is the most expensive time of the year. When you have to get gifts for your mom, your line of cousins, your sisters, and all the rest of your family, it can feel like you don’t have enough money left to gift your girlfriends. We want to show our friends how much we love them, and we’ve compiled ways to show them without breaking the bank. Here are five products we love from our Her Campus Holiday Survival Kits, and how you can get them for all your girlfriends.

For the Busy One

There’s always one girl in every group who doesn’t get nearly enough sleep, especially around finals season. She’s got puffy eyes, a Venti latte in her hand, a planner to put yours to shame, and she always seems to have murder in her eyes. We have the solution for one of those. With Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel by Alba Botanica® she won’t have such tired eyes anymore. Dab this under your eyes to de-puff and to instantly energize you. Best thing about it? It’s 100 percent vegetarian and cruelty free. 

Find it here.

For the Artsy One

There’s one girl in every group who has the most gorgeous makeup. She has more lipsticks than you could imagine. She’s always looking for another product to complete her look, and here you come to the rescue. Get her the Tarteist™ PRO Palette PRO Palette and Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara from Tarte Cosmetics. The palette has every color for looks that are glam and for looks that are lazy. The mascara won’t clump or flake, and trust us, will make your lashes look crazy good.

Find the palette here and the mascara here.

For the Messy One

She’s always breaking things. She can’t keep her life together, and you love her so much for it. She’s nothing if not consistent, and she’s consistently breaking things. For this friend, get Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles. These tiny tubes can glue anything back together, from her broken glasses to the rhinestones on her sorority letters that keep falling off. She might hate you for it, but she’ll love you after the first thing she breaks.

Find it here.

For the Sporty One

She loves yoga, she cycles for cardio, she juices. You hate this friend almost as much as you love her because she’s so athletic. But you can’t even beat her up for it, because she’s so athletic. Best gift for her? The #ActuallySheCan tanks created in partnership with Le Motto. They have cute sayings on them, like “Less Hesitation, More Meditation,” “Less Regret, More Sweat” and “Less Drama, More Karma.”

Find it here.

For the Cool One

This is the gift for you, let’s be honest. Winter brings cold, and cold brings cracked hands. You’ll need to soothe your hands after all that shopping! Use the Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream and the Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream from Being to keep your hands soft and smooth this holiday season.

Moriah is a Senior at Southern Methodist University majoring in English and Psychology. She is currently the Campus Correspondent of the HCSMU chapter, and has held the positions of Senior Editor, Profile Editor and Associate Editor. She is also a member of the Alpha Xi chapter of Gamma Phi Beta. She loves coffee and satire, and she is not a morning person.